Mindfulness Dundee provides Mindfulness Training.
We teach …….mindfulness skills that research shows is highly effective in reducing stress and enhancing well-being.
We offer………..Training, Retreats, Courses and Workshops in
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) for non-clinical populations
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Group-based public courses.
- Tailor made courses for UK GROUPS, COMPANIES, LOCAL GOVERNMENT & ORGANISATIONS,
- Follow-on training for those who have completed our initial course.
- One to one training.
All our courses are led or supervised by Ven. Karma Jiga, one of the UK’s leading meditation teachers. He is the only Bangor assessed and accredited mindfulness teacher in Scotland at present. Karma Jiga has authored a short meditation instruction book and is currently involved in projects that integrate mindfulness into community arts projects and its digital applications.
Our course leaders have trained at the Centre for Mindfulness and Research at Bangor University and the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches in Dublin.
Our aim, is to provide a high standard of training and to engage in novel and interesting ways to promote mindfulness through community-based activities.
Those who have taken our courses have said that they:
- discovered new and effective ways of managing their stress
- can deal with thoughts, moods and emotions more effectively
- cope better with physical, mental, emotional and social challenges
- live a more fulfilling life